Holyhead Town Council News
Newry Street, Holyhead, LL65 1HN
Rent includes cleaning, heating, and lighting.
Secure door entry system. CCTV and personal alarms.
Rent: Please contact the Town Clerk
- 75th Anniversary of D-Day.
- Advice on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) for members of the public
- Armed Forces Day
- Astrophotography Workshop
- Celebrate Swift Awareness Week
- Christmas Lights Switch On
- Christmas Market - Brought to you by Cybi Events.
- Clerk to the School Governors - Ysgol Gynradd Kingsland
- Common Housing Allocation Policy Consultation
- Contacting the County Council during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Council Statement on Chairs and Sub-committees
- Council Statement on VE day.
- Covid 19 update
- Defibrillator for the Town
- Family Fun Day at the Allotments.
- Family Fun Day.
- From Me to You
- Fun Day in the Towns Park - Brought to you by Cybi Events and Holyhead Town Council.
- GP Services Holyhead
- Greystones Gavin Glynn Swimming Club
- Health Board Update,
- HM Transport Scotia
- HOLYHEAD HEALTH & WELLBEING EVENT
- Holyhead Land Train
- Holyhead Town Council are pleased to announce the completion of the new play park in Peibio.
- Holyhead Town Council.
- Island Games
- Island Tourist trail
- Job Opportunity
- John Cave Memorial Meal
- Keeping Beaches Clean
- Llaingoch Flower Show.
- Local GP Out-of-Hours Service
- Mayor 2019/2020
- Mayors Statement on Covid -19
- New skate park in Holyhead
- North Wales Armed Forces Day
- Offices for rent
- Opening of the new St David’s Hospice charity shop
- Park and Pavilion now open!
- Public Meeting GP Provisions.
- Public Meeting regarding GP provisions in Holyhead.
- Public Meeting regarding GP services in Holyhead
- Public Meeting.
- Public Notice
- Public Toilets
- Regulation15(1) of the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014
- Rickshaw 2019
- Santa Run 2019
- School Dictionaries
- St David’s Day Celebration Lunch
- Statement on Covid 19
- The Moon Landings
- The return of the Land Train to Holyhead
- The Town Council have 2 Alms Houses ready for rental
- Tour De Mon
- Town Council to take over running of Park
- Town Hall Reopening
- Vacancy: Cleaning Operative
- VE Day - Holyhead
- Ysbyty Gwynedd Concert